If you run a small business in the City of Carson, the city wants to help your business grow.
Who: Selected city of Carson small businesses with up to 100 employees and/or revenue up to $20 million per year.
What: There will be 9 weekly workshops with homework and/or group work outside of the learning environment, culminating in a showcase on Week 10.
When: 10 consecutive Fridays. Dates to be determined.
7:30-8:00 am Light continental breakfast
8:00-10:00 am Workshop sessions to grow your business
- Planning Growth: growth-oriented leadership planning
- Marketing Growth Strategies: pathways to new and expanded revenue streams
- Building Technical Growth: CRMs, accounting software, and other technical infrastructure
- Sales and Marketing Strategies for Growth: upgrading digital and physical presence
- Customer Service/Customer Relations: growth through service and customer experience
- Business Financing: internal and external sources of financial capital
- Human Resources/Legal/Regulations/Permitting: getting it right the first time
- Branding/Advertising 2.0: conveying your customer promise
- Leadership: ongoing growth leadership techniques for your business
- Showcase of Participant’s Businesses: with invited guests/city officials
Continuing Education Units: Two (2) CEUs for participants who request it and complete the program.
Cost of the Academy: The cost is free to all selected participants.
Are you ready to grow your business? Space is limited! Get on the waitlist for the next cohort at https://forms.office.com/r/UdtfXH90us!
Got questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-243-3444.