Micro-businesses exploded during the pandemic as a way to work from home and create a viable and sustainable source of alternative income. Beginning with an initial focus on Etsy, the program will focus on helping entrepreneurs launch home-based e-commerce businesses with limited startup funds. The program plans to expand onto other platforms including Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and more.
- 8 weeks of hands-on training
- Assistance with product development, branding, pricing, etc.
- Access to Student Startup Fund for inventory and supplies
- Badging through the Innovation Incubator
- Access to $100+ in Etsy and other advertising dollars (to be confirmed)