Come Visit us at the LaunchPad
For all your Entrepreneurial Questions
Here’s how our Incubator’s Hatchery LaunchPad Program works:
- THERE IS NO COST TO CSUDH STUDENTS, FACULTY, STAFF AND ALUMNI!
- We will have rolling starts that begin on your FIRST DAY in the LaunchPad!
- This is a year-round program, not an academic calendar program.
- We use the Business Model Canvas document as the new 1-Page Business Plan format
- LaunchPad participants will be coached by Entrepreneurs in Residence: Tim Dura, Allan Colman, Jennifer Brodmann, and Gary Polk
- The LaunchPad program will be delivered at Incubator Offices located in Welch Hall, WH 142A
Our ultimate program goal for the Hatchery LaunchPad is to help startups move from IDEATION to PROOF OF CONCEPT to GO! GO means, you are ready to develop the business model for commercialization, increase sales, hire staff, and generate income. So, if you have that IDEA or DREAM of owning your business, but never knew where to go for help, now you have found it. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
For questions related directed to the Hatchery LaunchPad Program, contact Gary Polk, Interim Executive Director Innovation Incubator at CSUDH at (310)243-2466 or email@example.com.