- This event has passed.
August 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
GoodCause Exploring Responsible Innovation
Join us for an evening of thought leadership as we explore responsible innovation with those who are helping to define “what’s next.”
About this event
“The future is already here, it’s just not equally distributed.”
This quote attributed to author William Gibson reminds us that without specific intervention, the products of the future will be characterized by the same inequalities present today.
Technologies such as Web 3, Artificial Intelligence and Mixed Reality will wholly alter the human experience – from how we work, play and interact with each other to challenging the very essence of what’s real, what’s human and more.
Which technologies provide the greatest societal opportunities for the future? How do we ensure equitable access to their benefits considering the (sometimes) tremendous costs involved? What’s our role in advocating for ethical best practices?
- Robert Redmond, IBM Design Principal and Head of AI Ad Product Design at IBM
- Jared Zimmerman, Director of Product Design and Head of AI for Products & AR at Meta
- Ankur Mathur, Sr Engineering Manager, AI and Experimentation at Iterable
- Amaya Becvar Weddle, Ph.D., Chief Product Officer at Instabot.io
- Victoria Vassileva, Commercial Accounts leader at Arthur
- David Ochi, Executive Director, Innovation Incubator at CSU Dominguez Hills
Photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel on Unsplash